Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What's coming?

Whelp, as long as there are computers and people to use them there will be new games being released. Let's take a look at what coming out:

  • Borderlands - Supposedly its a mix between the typical FPS and Diablo. If its anything like Diablo I'm sure it will last.
  • Hellgate London (http://www.hellgatelondon.com/) - A few guys from work got their Beta key. I did not. Lots and lots of hype with this one. Been browsing around the site and it seems like a really mass slaying game. Game design looks kick ass. I definitely suggest to keep an eye on this one
  • Warhammer Online - Hype, hype, hype, hype, and more HYPE. People say that this game will "kill World of Warcraft" but I doubt that. I'm sure it will improve in some aspects. But Blizzard has done a damn fine job on WoW as it is. I'm sure Warhammer will just offer the same thing Blizzard has only with a different flavor. We'll have to see.

The future of gaming is just getting more and more intense it seems. But, gaming right now will certainly be on a lull right now due to Halo 3 being released last midnight. We'll have to see how it all plays out.

5 comments:

Taryn said...

I myself am not much of a pc gamer, im not gonna lie i tend to play more of the actual video games, but I do know a lot of other people who do love them especially world of war craft. It's just amazing to see how many games are out there that many people, like myself don't even know about.

fashionably smitten said...

It's hard to be a PC gamer when you have a mac and they only have like three games for them.

Cody Kucker said...

there seem to be some things to look forward to in the gaming world.

Jessica said...

I'm not much a pc gamer either. I never was able to sit long enough to play a game.

rpeire02 said...

oh Halo 3...