Wednesday, November 14, 2007

WTB 36 hour days

I am in desperate need of 36 hour days. I only have time to do things that need to be done and barely any time for things I want to do. I got a huge test this weekend and I've been looking over the books to cram every ounce of knowledge in but I can't help to think about the Kara run that's going on right now. Girlfriend is mad at me because I don't spend enough time, the Dukes are mad because I don't spend time with them, my guild is mad because I don't log on enough, I'm poor, my vehicles are all busted up, and my back hurts like hell. What I would give to "Tivo" my life about 3 years from now. But yea,

[2. Trade] [Maedis]: WTS +12 stam to boots, my mats 10g
[2. Trade] [Westwood]: WTB 36 Hour Days; PST
[4. LookingForGroup] [Morise]: LFG Mech
[1. General] [Warwick]: when is the patch comin out??

No comments: